BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Can't take it much longer...

I'm not sure what to think at this point.

We went to BJ's with my mom earlier tonight, while I grabbed what we needed my mom went to the restroom, so to be nice I asked Bug to please go check on her since she had to go potty anyway.

Bug came out of the bathroom really upset, a woman walked by and stared at my mom with absolute shock and my mom was pissed off as hell.  I asked Bug what happened and she said "Mommy, nana called me the B word."  So I asked my mom about it and sure enough she got defensive and called Bug a liar.

I'm sorry, but I'd sooner believe my child then my mother at this point. My mom has a history of lying, as well as being abusive mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I told Strider about it when he called me a bit ago, let me tell you, his jaw was set and he was so damned pissed.  I seriously don't know what to do about my mom anymore.  She's getting worse by the day.

No one has the right to call a 7 year old child a bitch!  No one!  Especially not my 7 year old child!


< /RANT >

0 comments: