BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Letter to Ginelle - My Sister-in-law

Dear Ginelle,

It was good to see you again, even after all these years.  It's a a shame that my brother, Nick, doesn't let you call or text me, unless it's you who just doesn't wish to do so.

After we got home Bug had asked me why Nick drinks so much, she felt that he should have had water after two beers instead of continuing to down them one after another, especially considering he was driving.  I could not agree with her more.  She also asked me why Nick kept the girls away from her most of the time, she said that she felt as though Nick wants the girls to have nothing to do with her. We went to the museum in the hopes that you guys would have let the girls see it with us. To be honest, it hurt the way Nick acted, he acted as though your girls are the best in everything, saying that just because your girls can ride in a bike race or run at a certain pace that they're better then Bug.  I'm sorry, but I felt that it was seriously inappropriate for him to speak to me in front of Bug in that manner.

We had sent you a bookmark and a hand written letter for Brooklyne for her birthday, I had hoped that you would have, at the very least, have texted me, but I got nothing, not even a simple text to say thank you. That's very disappointing, Bug was rather upset that Brooklyne didn't even bother to call to say thank you when we had supplied you with our phone number.. For years Jake and I had sent you both gift cards and not once had we gotten a thank you for them, which is why we stopped sending them.

I had gone to Williamsburg in hopes of having a relationship with you and my brother as well as the girls.  Sadly that isn't going to happen.

I'm very sorry that this is how it ends with us, it would have been nice to have had a relationship with you.

I hope you guys have a good life, that the girls have a good year in school, and that you enjoy the time you have with them as they grow up.


Goodbye.

0 comments: