BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Am I a bad mommy?

Sometimes I feel like I'm failing my Bug. Everytime she cries it breaks my heart, so I try to keep her as happy as possible. I play with her all the time, feed her her favorite food and give her her favorite cookies. In spite of all that I still feel like I'm not doing a good job as a mom. I get so scared sometimes that I'm going to hurt her, or that she hates me. But then I see that smile and I forget it all.

Maybe I'm just losing my mind, or maybe this is normal, I have no idea.

My hubby keeps trying to reassure me that I'm not failing Bug, but it doesn't seem to help much.

I also feel like the oldest mom in my neighborhood. I don't know anyone around here and we moved here about a year and a half ago. I'm not very outgoing, so that could be why. I prefer to stay at home with the Bug.

0 comments: