BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 07, 2007

The randomness of my brain

The date of Bug's surgery is getting closer and I'm feeling worse and worse about it. I know that everything's going to be fine, but I still can't shake the feeling that this is somehow my fault. What did I do wrong that made her eyes end up this way? The doctor says it's not my fault, but I still feel as though it is.

To keep myself from going completely nuts I started to make jewelry, here's where it's all listed. Spider Designs

A friend of mine seems to think that I'm angry with her or something, I'm not. I'm just in a bad place emotionally right now. I should probably give her a call today just so she knows that I'm not angry with her.

This past Saturday Strider and I took Bug to the aquarium. It was pretty cool. She got to pet a Sting Ray, see all sorts of fish, some sharks, otters and other nifty stuff. The down side? Well, we ate at the cafe and spent about 28$ for a hamburger with fries, a kids grilled cheese ( or should I say pressed cheese) sandwhich with fries and a garden salad for myself...and the drinks were extra! Not to mention that the aquarium is currently under some major renovations. Once the renovations are done we'll go back and see what they have going on.

The next place we want to take Bug is to the Living Museum up in Newport News. It should be fun, a long drive, but fun none the less. I also want to take her to the Children's Museum. I want her to experience all there is.

Well, that's about it for now. Tomorrow is Bug's pre-op, so we'll see how it goes.

Until next time...

0 comments: