BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 14, 2007

New favorite words...

Bug has a new favorite word...ucky. From the time she woke up this morning to the point where I couldn't take any longer , Bug was pointing at the carpet in the living room and hallway saying ucky. Yes, I know the carpets got rather badly soiled, but what am I supposed to do? Anyway, I got to the breaking point and broke out the steam cleaner. Between 1130 and 245pm I got the living room, hallway, mine and Bug's carpets all steam cleaned. What a job that was, but it was worth it. After I got the carpet in the living room cleaned she leaned down, sniffed at it and smiled saying "Dragon Garden!". Her way of saying it smells good now.

Next on my hit list is the kitchen...yet again...and the curtains and the bed linens. It's going to be another late night for me, but that's okay, I like having a clean house.

0 comments: