BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life...

Well, I haven't had much to say, until over the past few months, life kinda exploded. My mom's having issues with her doctors, our dog started having severe seizures 8 hours apart...and Strider's deploying to Iraq.

I'm not really sure if I can handle this whole Iraq deployment thing, emotionally. I mean, sure, I've been through alot in my life, but nothing really prepares you for your husband going to war, you know? Bug and I will be taking Strider to the airport on Tuesday, he'll be down south for about 2 weeks, so at least we'll still be able to talk to him. After that...he's off to the sand box.

I need some serious strength here, not sure where I'm going to get it from, but I have got to find some.

Wish me luck!

0 comments: