BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

Man I get a break now???

Well, today we said our goodbyes over the phone, Strider has to be up and on the transport at the butt crack of dawn in the morning. He said he'll call when he gets to Germany, it'll be so good to hear his voice.

Today was an absolutely terrible day. I woke up to the sound of our dog Remy puking, not just once, but so many times that I took him to the vet. Turns out that his pention for eating everything in sight, including my clothing, has caused him alot of badness...and is costing me a lot of money that we don't have. He needed surgery to remove a bloackage in his stomach/intestines. So, yeah, it's been a bad day.

Bug's been saying "I want daddy home now" and "I miss my daddy" and "Mommy, call daddy now." I wish I could wave my hand or pray to the goddess and have him be home, but that's not about to happen. And so, we have 172 days until he's home again.

The house seems colder now that he's gone, and I find it hard to breathe, I miss him so much, even though he pisses me off to no end at times.

*sigh*

0 comments: