BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Playing catch up...

Okay, so I haven't posted in here in a while. So what? You gonna hold it against me? Hmm, now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind having some things held against me. *wink*

Anyway...back on topic here. I've been MIA for a while, as you can tell. Things kinda blew up big time.

Strider came home from Iraq, all was good, sort of. bug was afraid of him at first but she settled into daddy being home again, which was good.

Strider's grandfather passed away, no big loss there for me, he was a complete asshole anyway.

We had to put our dog to sleep, poor guy was suffering too much with his seizures and hip displaysia.

Bug burned her hand pretty badly on hot coffee. Poor kid screamed for what felt like hours, it broke my heart. Thankfully it was only a first degree burn/scald.

Hmm, what else....oh yeah! We got rid of all the carpeting, except the carpeting in the computer room. We put down bamboo flooring, we did it ourselves. So very proud of ourselves for that. Now if I can only get a good weekend so we can finish them! Grrr!

Strider and I have been married for over 12 years now. Woohoo!

I started menopause...whole other topic there, trust me, you really don't want to miss it. *rolls eyes*

I think that's about it. I may be mistaken since my memory has been pretty iffy lately at best.

0 comments: