BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grrrr!

I'm not even sure what to do anymore. Bug's lost her mind. I mean seriously. What the hell happened to the good little girl I had a year and a half ago? She refuses to pick up her toys, fights me on everything, challenges every word I say.

Last night it was a fight to even get her to go to bed. She screamed and carried on for a good hour. Not to mention that she still refuses to let go of the damned nuk!!

I'm at my wits end with all the screaming, yelling, tantrums and refusing to listen.

Grrr!

2 comments:

BlackWidow31 said...

Try having a 12 year old with the mouth of a sailor, lies about not showing up for detetion and who has been kicked off the school bus for third time this year for ten days. He has had his DS, GBA, and other privlages taken away until probably til the end of time or until dad returns home sometime next month. Then, he maybe walking funny when dad gets home. Let's just say I wonder at times where my sweet angel has gone.

Inuit Dog said...

This is a phase she'll grow out of, even though it may take a long time. For Nikara, it took years. As for the nuk, try not to pressure her about it too much. :) I remember as a child, I sucked my thumb a lot (up until age 8 actually). My parents tried to get me to stop, and then one day, I just decided I didn't want to suck my thumb anymore, and that was the end of it. I never put it in my thumb again. She'll no doubt do the same thing. :)