BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 11, 2012

Not even half way there...


Well, Strider left a few weeks ago...that was rough. Bug was good with it, she's been okay with him being gone so far. Every night she tears off a ring off the deployment ring we made before he left. It's been about a month since he left...and depression is trying to set in.

This past Saturday I cleaned the house, Bug cleaned her room after I asked her once! I was so damned proud of her! Jay's hubby K went out of his way to pick up some of the craft stuff from Lowes for the girls to do, Jay even signed Bug up for the weekly kids workshop. They so didn't have to do that! This is just one of the many reasons that they are awesome people.

On Sunday I took her over to NMCP to see the fireworks from OpSail, from where we stood up on the top deck of the parking garage we were able to see all three of the shows!   We met up with Jay and her family there, the girls had a blast!


And here I am at Monday...I had to cancel my appointments for the week because of a flare up...it happens. The one thing I can't stand is people trying to get me to go on other pain killers as well as the Mobic. I don't care what other people are taking for the same disease, I'm managing it in my own way and if they don't like it then they can go to hell.

On another note, I haven't heard a single word from KS or KM in weeks, the only contact I have with KM is at the school when I go pick Bug up. Not sad about it really, why should I be? They showed me that I can;t trust people. Maybe I should get them corpse flowers and put a note saying thank you for showing me that I can't trust and that the flower is a sign of a friendship that has died. Okay, so I'm mean. You would be too.

Anyway, today I'm taking it easy, there;s not much to do around the house except the dishes from dinner last night. And maybe wipe down the counters and table.

Oh! I made homemade bug spray the other day. I sprayed it on Logan and he hasn't had a single mosquito or no-see-um anywhere near him. I even sprayed it on Bug and I at the fireworks and we went un-buged by bugs. It's great to have all natural bug repellent and not have to worry about the chemicals leaching into your skin. I may pick up some stuff to make homemade body wash and soaps this pay, I need to do something to make it easier on our wallets as well as our skin. I want to get away from spending money on cleaning products, if I buy the ingredients and make it myself it should save us a good lot of money...I hope.  If the cleaning solutions don't work then it would have been a waste of money...and that's one thing I can't stand...wasting money.  I guess we shall see what happens.


< /RANT >

0 comments: