BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 21, 2012

What a crazy few days...


Saturday Bug's troop went to Rock The Beach, the girls all had fun, which is what is was all about. We had thought that it ran until 4pm, man were we ever wrong. They ended up kicking everyone out of the main room at 2pm.

We were sitting out in the breezeway trying to decide what we were going to do next, while Amber and I did that KS was playing a game with the girls.

From the moment we all met up at the fire station KA had an attitude. I should have known she would start trouble. An hour or so after we had all gotten home KA called me. She actually had the gal to say "don't take this as a personal attack" then she went on to say that when I had gotten Bug and Lilbug some cotton candy that it was unfair to the other children...let me say this before you start in on this subject too. When this event was arranged we had stated that if the parents wanted their kids to have any extras that they had to provide them with some money. Anyway, the only one that did that was Lilbug's mom.

Today I sent Amber a text and asked her what KA wanted, she told me that KM and KA want to take over the troop!  LOL That make me giddy, it made Amber giddy too...not because we don't have to lead anymore, but because they're going to find out how screwed they'll be when the organisation doesn't help them either.  KA was rather pissy when I told her that I was walking away too because I'm tired of the psycho drama and such, she actually started to get bitchy with me. I know that this was the plan to begin with between the two of them, KA and KM, they've been trying to get Amber against me for a while now.

Tomorrow I'm meeting Amber at the GS store to get the girls some end of the year/end of the troop goodies. We refuse to lend a hand to KM and KA if they wants to run the troop, why should we? They barely ever raised a finger when we asked them for help.

Not to mention that KM is now taking care of KA' kids and driving KA' hubby's car...that sums it up, doesn't it?

Can't wait until Friday when Amber announces it and I let everyone know that if they want to get in touch with me they can get my number after the event because I'm stepping down too.  Hmm, I wonder how many people will be sticking around after Friday?  I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Oh! Tomorrow my Bug will be in a show at her school!!  I can't wait to record it so that Strider can see it! I'm so proud of my Bug! Strider's going to love it! I plan on showing it to Amber as well.  Bug said that she's going to be teamed up with her two best friends! That's so awesome!

I got her progress report for this quarter, she got all straight A's again! That's my girl, I couldn't be prouder of her! She's done so well in school, granted, a lot of it's because of all the homeschooling I've done.

So far she's doing pretty good with this deployment, she's not too emotional, and she removes one link off the chain every night before bed. As she takes the chain off she says "I love you, daddy, I miss you, see you soon." then she puts the link into a bag. She's even going to be starting a journal of our summer adventures called "My Summer Adventures With Mommy!" It'll have photos in it, things she's collected, seen, cards or something from the places she's been as well as a little write up on the things she felt, saw and did at each place or outing. Her book was started when we caught and identified a Asilidae, commonly known as a Robber Fly ( and yes she set it free).  A photo of her at Chuck E. Cheese's from Desty's b-day party, which Bug totally enjoyed!

That's about it for now I suppose...


< /RANT >

0 comments: