BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Good news and paracord


I went for the second ultra sound today. The stress over worrying about a tumor in my knee is now lifted off me. They said it was a misread...that's a pretty serious misread! Telling someone they have a fatty tumor sarcoma isn't a good misread to have. I was scared shitless! At least now I can breathe easier over it.

Bug had her hearing tested today, yet another thing I can wipe off the worry radar, although, I need to talk to her dr about setting up an appointment with an ENT to find out why her ears are always popping.

Now if I could get rid of most of my pain and the rest of the stress in my life maybe then I can sleep better and feel better.

I need to start working out again, maybe that'll help relieve some of the stress.  Maybe it'll also relax the muscles in my back enough so that I can pop my back, hips and maybe my neck too. I need to stay serious about working out and do it even if I'm having a bad day.  If it's a bad day then I'll just tone it down a bit and stick with just the yoga and maybe a little cardio. Don't want to make the pain worse, that would really suck.

Having all these pain issues is driving me up the wall.  Especially the unknown disease called Fibromyalgia that's causing a lot of the pain. So much badness with it, like memory issues, sleep issues, depression, lots of pain and stiffness, All that also goes along with menopause, osteoarthritis and the degenerative disc disease, and maybe with the osteoporosis. My MiL sent me a cookbook for fibromyalgia, I really should look through it and see what I can do with the recipes. You never know, they just might help with the pain and other symptoms.

On a different note, my foster daughter, Izzy, asked me if I'd start making show leads out of paracord. She wants to bring me the supplies and see what I can come up with, she said that they're selling for as much as 45$ a piece at shows.  I'll give it a try, not sure if it'll amount to anything but I can at the very least try. If this works out then I might just start and online store and sell them that way too.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.


< /RANT >

0 comments: