BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Everything in a jumble


So, last night's Girl Scout meeting went great, the girls had fun painting their own little wooden flower hanger thingie and pinwheel flowers, all made out of wood.  Not long after the meeting started KM showed up and decided to pull all the moms over to the side to talk to them. She said some things that she seriously should NOT have said.

She told us that she had gotten her church for Mondays, when the moms there, which were all but one, said that Monday's wasn't good for us, KM actually had the balls to say "If Monday's aren't good for you there's a troop that meets on Fridays, two troops actually".  My jaw about hit the floor! I went over to where Amber was and told her what KM had said, which was wrong, wrong, wrong! Amber handled it.  Needless to say, KM tried to make it sound as though if people didn't want to have the meetings at her church on Mondays that they would have to find another troop! She's freakin' nuts!

After the meeting was over I stood outside by the cars and talked with Amber. She asked me to run the Daisy troop next year! I was so stunned that I said yes! We talked about what KM had done, and she decided that she wanted to cut it down to just her and I because of KM's attitude and everything else. We're just hoping that KM won't make a scene at RtB. If she does I'm going to call for security and have her removed.

I also have a feeling that KA isn't going to let her daughter go because of all this, which means another 15$ that would be wasted. We already paid for all the tickets for the troop and the chaperons, me, Amber and KM. Just watch KM not even bother to show up, which will leave us short a driver and available car space.

On another note, Strider came home yesterday morning and told me that he's leaving for his deployment on Tuesday! OMG short notice! Thank you Navy! At least we have this weekend with him, as well as Monday and all day Tuesday until we take him to the bird Tuesday night. It's going to be hard on Bug, but we'll make it through, I know we will.  Just to be on the safe side I'll be keeping Bug home from school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, possibly Thursday as well, I'm not sure yet considering that Thursday is the leader meeting for the troop.

I'm going to have to keep Bug super busy this summer. Thankfully I've got Jay to keep me company, and her daughters love Bug, and Bug called her daughter Lala her  twin!

Well, that's about it for now. I have eggplant soaking for dinner, the rose transplanted, and the new cage for Snow all set up...maybe now I can get a few minutes to myself.


< /RANT >

0 comments: