BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

At least it ended well


Today was a rather good day overall, even though my mom tried to start a fight with me.

I met Jay over at the school, Bug and I followed her back to her house so Bug could play with Lala. They had fun, they painted, played and ran amuck. Jay and I sat and talked yet again, it was great. We talked about the things that we can't talk to anyone else about, paranormal stuff. It's so good to be able to talk to someone about this kind of stuff again. Since I lost Mylia and Annie it's been hard being alone. Especially when it comes to magic and protection. I miss having the power of three, at least now I have someone I can talk to about things again.

Strider has to work again tonight and tomorrow night, but he has the weekend off which is awesome. Hopefully Jay and her hubby and kids will join us for Mother's Day dinner over at Yukai. Jay's hubby likes sushi and she wants to try it. I think they'll like the place, I really do.

Tomorrow we'll be going over to their place again tomorrow and they might be coming over here again on Friday.

There's really no way to explain how it feels to be near Jay, it's peaceful, that's the only word that I can even think of to try to describe it.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I have PT in the AM, then lunch and maybe a bike ride if the weather's good. I may even stop off at Jay's house on my ride.

That's it for now.

< /RANT >

0 comments: