BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday drama...


This holiday has been a rough one,not just because of the recent loss of Gaebrial, but because of the way my mom's been.  On Christmas Bug was talking about something and my mom got on her case, telling her to come up with another excuse.  I must have told her ten times to stop, she just kept going after Bug, what the fuck is wrong with her?

No matter what Bug does my mom goes after her,she's always so damned mean to her.  She makes my Bug cry...no one makes my Bug cry! She belittles her, rags on her, yells at her, treats her like complete crap, why?  Why would she be like that with my child? Is she really that jealous that my relationship with Bug?

Over the past few years she's gotten angrier and more spiteful in the way she acts. Every time she talks to me or Bug she starts a fight, tries to make me angry, tries to get me to yell at her. I'm really starting to think that she needs help, but she refuses to acknowledge the fact that she has a problem. She has these manic phases too, either really pissed off or really happy. Do I have the right to talk to her doctor about it? Even if I'm her medical advocate...do I have the right?  Should I even put thought into it? Does thinking about telling her doctor make me a bad person?

I need to rest, this week has run me down something fierce, especially dealing with my mom.


< /RANT >

0 comments: