BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Been a while...

It's been a while since I've written anything here...a lot's been going on.

We got to spend a few extra days with Strider, which brought it up to 18 days, because it snowed the day he was supposed to fly out.  That was a good thing.

When we let him get onto that plane it was hard, Bug ran to him to give him one last hug as she cried.  It was heart breaking to say the least.

Since then it's been rather interesting.

Bug's been going through these odd mood shifts that she doesn't understand. It's as though she's trying to piece together her personality and test it out, but there are parts of it all that are way too much like my mom. I told Bug that last night and she freaked out. She doesn't want to be like my mom at all because of the nasty way my mom acts almost all the time.

Here's a run down of what's happened since I posted the last time...

Jack had his surgery to remove the useless eye, so now he's truly One-Eyed-Jack and a lot happier for it.

Bug has asthma...yup, she has RAD(Reactive Airway Disease) like I do...not good.

I've been very creative...here are some pics of what I've made so far.

 Crossroads talisman


A Dreamer's Key for good dreams



Mother Goddess talisman(front)
(back)

Claws, beads and more.


Mother Goddess talisman

Triple Goddess talisman

A rug from old towels

Elder Futhark Runes

New key chain- This one is Bug's, mine is black

Ankhs

Egyptian Rosaries


My first attempt at wire work!

Gypsy runes

Trying my hand at hieroglyph (oracle stones)

Bug is really excited about the warm weather coming soon, it means more time outside, having the windows open, going hiking, beach combing...lots of fun.

My mom has driven me far too close to losing my shit completely.

There it is, the reader's digest version of what's gone on since the last time I posted.

Other then that my mom's just been driving us completely nuts with her bad attitude and the expectations that everything will be done her way. She drove me to an asthma attack today.

I'll write more later.


< /RANT >

0 comments: