BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Narrow minds

I just love how narrow minded people are.  It really does make me feel sorry for them.  Especially those that claim to be like you when you first meet them, then suddenly they're the opposite and are oh so much better then you. Those people that feel threatened by your ideals, by your beliefs, by your opinions, those are the ones that I truly feel sorry for.

If you feel threatened by someone's beliefs or their sexual orientation I feel sorry for you. There's no reason to feel threatened unless you yourself feel the same but are afraid to voice it.  Fear holds you back, fear makes you hate.

I don't push my beliefs on anyone, if people don't like that I don't follow their ways, or their god, they can either walk away or not even bother. My beliefs are strong because of the life I've lead, which isn't for everyone, I've been ostracized, chastised, ridiculed, bullied and tormented my entire life for being who and what I am, I won't stand for it any more. I'm pagan, I will never cheat on my husband or neglect my child, I make homemade things for my friends and family out of love.

If you feel that I have somehow wronged you or rubbed you the wrong way then by all means, tell me why or get the hell out of my life.  You're not amusing anyone, all you're doing is making your life worse.  Remember that, the more you hate, the more you bash, the more you disrespect...the more of that that will come back to you in the long run.

< /RANT >

0 comments: