BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 12, 2017

And yet again people shown their true colors to me.

Remember back when I was trying to help A with homeschooling her boys?  Remember how she ended up not being able to do it and cut off contact with me?  That should have been a lesson learned, but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Yet again I was let down by people.  But this time instead if getting through half of a school year before bailing....this one bailed before the school year even started.  She started expecting me to hand everything over to her, she acting like she was in charge of the whole thing.  I'm sorry, but if you're going into an already established home school, you follow the direction of the person who's running it and has the years of experience.  She didn't. Audrey decided she'd start attacking me for "not consulting" her about any changes I made.  She even thought that I'd volunteer my time at a bookstore to teach other kids!  She didn't even know the gist of home schooling, or what it entailed.  I tried to explain it to her.  Yes, she has health issues, but she didn't have to jump down my throat, then her husband did the same thing!

I just don't get it.  Why do I keep letting this happen?  Why am I such a sucker for helping people?  Maybe I'll never learn.

0 comments: