BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Guess I’ll never learn..


I really need to learn to not trust people.  Yet again I was burned by yet another person I thought was a friend.  The worst part is that their daughter was supposedly Bug’s friend.  Let me start at the beginning...

Summer of 2017 was like any other summer, hot, fun, busy. Then Bug and I met this girl named Leatah, she seemed like a nice girl. Good head on her shoulders.  A few months later her boyfriend died saving her life.  They had gone swimming in the ocean even with the rip tide warmings.  Long story short, they swam out too far and couldn’t get back. Leatah’s boyfriend pushed her and his cousin to safety, which meant he drowned, he died a hero.  After that Leatah seemed to cling to me, cling to having someone that cared about her and that was there when she needed them.

A little while later she called me all upset because of a fight she’d had with her mom.  So I went over there and spoke to her mom, Merideth, who also seemed to be a nice person.  Until she said one thing that made me realize the type of person she really was. She said “Leatah was supposed to be watching my kids”. Umm...Leatah’s her kid too, what the fuck?

I had tried to help them work through their issues and become a better family unit, that didn’t work at all.  Merideth is only interested in what she wants, in partying, getting drunk, and what ever else she does...which includes paying more attention to games on her phone then anything else.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago.... Merideth took it upon her self to try to be like me.  She was relieved of her job at the ship yard, then became a stay at home mom...well, that went over about as well as one could expect. The fights continued, she tortured her kids and never really took care of them from what I had seem.

This house always smelled like dog shit and cat piss. They had a new kitten too that would piss on the bed Leatah and her mother slept on.  And for the bed, Leatah only got to sleep in the bed when Merideth’s boyfriend...who was dating someone else...wasn’t staying the weekend.  It got worse from there...a lot worse. Merideth decided that she was going to start publicly flaming me on facebook...yeah, not a good idea. Leatah actually had Bug banned from Facebook for saying something about how you can’t trust people.  Seriously, this woman her daughter are fucked up beyond anything I’d ever seen.

When Merideth said she was “talking to Leatah”...she was talkin *at* Leatah.  You don’t talk at a kid, you talk to them.  Not to mention that her other two kids are absolute terrors. I’m so glad that I cut them out of our lives.  We don’t need people, or should I say, parasites, like them in our lives.

The sad part is that one of Bug’s friends, V (who’s like a daughter to me), is still spending time with them, and I have a feeling that she’s been telling Merideth things about me and my family.  If she is...well...let’s just say that I’ll be short one kid. It really bothers me to see V hanging with them, especially after what they had said about her.  Leatah called V a toxic person then tried to say she meant who V was dating make her a toxic person.

That whole thing would make for a great soap opera...yay for teenage drama that drugs the moms into it.

0 comments: