BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Party planning

Bug's birthday is coming up in about a month and a half and I have no clue what to do for a party for her. She's going to be a year old. We don't know any of the other parents or kids her age in the nieghborhood, but we do know some people with kids.

So far we've invited three couples with kids. Bug's been around four of thie kids, two of which are MomInsane's kids, which are very well manored and well behaved, the other two...well, let's just say that they're wild and rather unruley. The last set of kids Bug hasn't met, niether have I for that matter.

I know that we'll be having two cakes, one small one for her to devour and turn into a mess, and the other cake for the rest of us.

The other party we're planning is for Halloween. Not sure what to do for that either, maybe have stuff for the kids to make like candied apples, craft projects and other stuff...good thing Halloween's a good two months away.

I found these on the Kids Domain for Halloween crafts, they're so cute and should make it more fun for the kids.

Cat and Ghost Streamers


I also found these on the same site, the kids don't have to make them for the car antenna, they can make them to hang on thier walls or something.

Bat Antenna Buddy


There's lots more that I found, I might ask each parent to bring something for the crafts, that way we can all chip in to pay for it. That should make it alot easier on all of us.

2 comments:

Inuit Dog said...

Kenney and Nikara are pretty good for their ages. They listen well, but like any kid, they have their moments. But for the most part, they're well behaved and I have gotten compliments about how wonderful they are. I think they'll have a blast at Bug's birthday party!

Raven said...

I think so too, I can't wait to finally meet them!