BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 15, 2007

WTF is up with gas prices?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is getting ridiculous now, I mean, come on! I know that they can lower the prices of gas, hell, congress could do it, but, they won't. Why won't they do it? Easy, the gas companies have the politicians in their pockets. Not to mention that despite the fact that we have our own pipe line coming down from Alaska, we're still dependent on foreign oil. Oh, and we can't forget that it's coming close to summer, so they have to raise the price of gas for that too.

At the gas station I took this pic at, they only had regular, there was a sign on the pump that said they had no medium or plus grade gas. Sounds to me like that gas station is only selling regular in an effort to try and save people some money, since they have to pay a higher price they have to jack the price up for us too.

I'm so sick of the gas prices lately. I've been tossing around the idea of sending one hell of a gripe letter to congress about this, as well as the gas companies. Who do they think they are? Gods? I think not.

0 comments: