BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Get a grip!

Lately I've been dealing with a lot of depressed people I know.  I understand how bad depression can be, I really can, I've been there.  If you're not willing to do anything to try to make your situation better or get yourself into a better place emotionally and psychologically, then I'm sorry, there's not much I can do save for tell you to pull yourself up by your boot straps.

I can only take so much of the depressive attitude, the crying, the unwillingness to get themselves out of the situation they got themselves into.   I also can't take much more of the "I should have killed myself back when" crap either. I understand that at certain point of depression that we all feel like that, but the more you talk about it the more you're just looking for the attention.  I firmly believe that suicide is one of the most selfish acts you can do in your lifetime.  If that makes me heartless, then so be it.

People need to find that strength that I know is inside them and get a grip on their lives, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and start moving ahead.  no one else can help them if their unwilling to help themselves.

If you bitch about not having money, GET A JOB!!  If you bitch about where you live, FIND A BETTER PLACE!!  If you cry about how miserable your life is, GET A GRIP!!

*huff*

< /RANT >

0 comments: