BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gross!

Maybe it's just me, but ever since I started menopause I've been able to smell things that most people can't.


Take today for example, I'm sitting here in the waiting room of the speech therapists office waiting with Bug for her time to see her therapist, and there is this smell in here, and I shit you not, smells like someone's either menstruating or they just had sex. The smell of the hormones is almost overwhelming. I actually find the smell rather offensive.

I always drive Strider crazy when I smell something he doesn't, especially in the kitchen. Once I actually had him move the fridge and stove because I couldn't find the source of a smell and I was afraid it was rotting food scraps or something.

But seriously, the smell in here is very heavy, and the lack of air conditioning makes it even worse. Nothing like stagnant air in a place that smells like someone's vagina.

Gross!

< /RANT >

0 comments: