BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 01, 2006

...

My mom had a friend stay with her this past week...I felt so sorry for her friend at first. She looks like flesh hanging off of bones. Like I said, I felt sorry for her at first until I found out that it was self induced. Nan doesn't eat, and when she does she throws it back up. Supposedly she has a digestive disorder that auses her pain when she eats. She told me that even her shrink said she needed help...she told her shrink to go to hell.

Nan said that she's been starving herself for the past two years. The pain she has when she goes to the bathroom is because there's nothing to pass, and the stomach cramping is because there's no food in there. My mom tried to get her to eat but when she did she went into the bathroom and threw it up. It disgusted me. Nan wanted me to bring Bug over to meet her, I just couldn't let my daughter see someone who was like that. All Nan did was lay on the floor and complain about how much her stomach hurt...well if she would eat and not throw it up she'd be fine!

To me, anyone who intentially starves themselves need serious help. I could go on about this, but it pisses me off to no end so I'm going to stop now.

0 comments: