BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 08, 2012

All about themselves...


How often do you get a phone call from someone that only talks about themselves? I get at least 5 calls a day like that...and all from my mother. I'm serious too, she never wants to listen, all she does is ta;k about her stuff and what's going on in her life. She lives less then a mile away from me, I know what's going on, I don't need her to rehash things or tell me about conversations she's had over the phone with people that I don't even know or care about.

It drives me up the wall, it really does. Even when Bug and I go out to lunch with her she does the same thing.  Always talking about herself as though she's the center of our universe, the center of the worlds universe.

Sure, I complain about things, but I do it here, I try my damnedest not to complain to people, they don't need to know my life story, nor do they need the stress of what's going on with me on their shoulders.

Maybe I'm just being petty or something, but it's annoying when all someone talks about is themselves. And my mother's not the only one that does it.

Shadus does it too, he'll call, bitch about something that's going on then says he has to go.  What ever happened to people just talking about their days together, or just talking in general? I guess people as a whole have lost the ability to just talk, instead they've gained the annoying ability to bitch about themselves as though they were the center of the universe. It's sad really, and it bothers the ever living hell out of me.

Even Strider's uncle D does it, and he can go on for hours on end, his mother C does it too.  Am I really to suffer through hearing about their lives and their troubles when no one's there to listen to my troubles?

Maybe I just want to talk to someone, you know, just talk.  Like I was able to with Mouse. I really miss her, I miss just talking to her. It's really starting to seem as though she was the only one I had to talk to.

Yeah, I have J to talk to, but she's got enough on her shoulders, especially with getting ready to move in January. That's yet another sad entry into this blog of rants.  The person I connected with so easily is moving away.

Now that I've gotten myself all depressed I guess I'll finish this episode of Vampire Diaries then go clean or something...


< /RANT >

0 comments: