BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Scary words


One scary word equals three even scarier words. What are the words?  Well, here they are...hemangioma, what's it mean? Benign spinal tumor. Yes, benign is good, but a tumor is scary none the less, especially on your spine.

I guess it's a good thing no-one reads my blog...at least I won't get any questions about this, not that I'd mind.

Here I was worried about possibly having MS and I get hit with this whole tumor thing instead, plus the spots on my brain are still there.  Guess I did have a stroke last year.  Yay for being sent home from the ER after being told that it was only an allergic reaction that caused my left eye lid to sag, my memory to be shot and my BP to be way above the good levels. Sadly they didn't do what they should have done, but I guess this is what the medical practice is like now.

I know I shouldn't worry too much until I talk to my dr, but how can one not worry about something like a tumor?  Even if it is benign it's still a scary thing. The treatment for it is cutting off of blood flow to it, removal and radiation therapy. Yeah, I'm scared.

< /RANT >

0 comments: