BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prayers for Oklahoma


As a parent I've had the nightmare that I can't get to Angie, that's she's arms length away, or behind an invisible wall, in a place that should be safe, so many night I've woken up shaking from that very nightmare...

A parent isn't supposed to outlive their children...the pain is not something you can describe, the tears of a mother who lost her child aren't easily dried, the broken heart of a parent that lost their child isn't easily mended...

I can't even begin to imagine what the parents of the children that were in the Plaza Towers Elementary School are going through right now. So many children around the age of Bug were injured or killed in a tornado that ripped through Oklahoma yesterday.

My chest hurts just thinking about it, the tears that sting my eyes are for those parents who've lost their children in this great tragedy.

May the Gods be with the people of Oklahoma as they go through this most troubled of times. May the children that were taken at far too young an age be welcomed into the after life with open arms. I pray the parents have some peace in this, their darkest hour.


< /RANT >

0 comments: