BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Who needs a plumber? Not me!

So today I went out with my mom, she insisted on getting the replacement parts that I needed for the toilets.

That was a good thing, the bad part was when the guy in the toilet section of HD basically said that I couldn't do it because I'm female, I was like "Excuse me?". Yeah, not such a good idea for that guy.  I wanted so badly to just hit him across the jaw and shut him up. Why do some men do that?

Anyway, I got to work on the toilet in the hallway and found that I was able to fix it without replacing the parts.

I cleaned it out by using some vinegar then I adjusted the float level which reduced how much water is in the tank. So far it hasn't made that awful flushing sound that it was making.  The other toilet on the other hand...it needs to be gutted and possibly replaced.

Not a bad evening...tomorrow I need to pick up a few tools and price toilets so I know what I need to save up so I can replace the toilet if I have to.


More later, this gal needs sleep.


< /RANT >

0 comments: