BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Can't take it much longer...

I'm not sure what to think at this point.

We went to BJ's with my mom earlier tonight, while I grabbed what we needed my mom went to the restroom, so to be nice I asked Bug to please go check on her since she had to go potty anyway.

Bug came out of the bathroom really upset, a woman walked by and stared at my mom with absolute shock and my mom was pissed off as hell.  I asked Bug what happened and she said "Mommy, nana called me the B word."  So I asked my mom about it and sure enough she got defensive and called Bug a liar.

I'm sorry, but I'd sooner believe my child then my mother at this point. My mom has a history of lying, as well as being abusive mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I told Strider about it when he called me a bit ago, let me tell you, his jaw was set and he was so damned pissed.  I seriously don't know what to do about my mom anymore.  She's getting worse by the day.

No one has the right to call a 7 year old child a bitch!  No one!  Especially not my 7 year old child!


< /RANT >

0 comments: