BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Blinders on? Not me!

This country makes me sick, people are so worried about gay marriage that they don't even see the real issues anymore...issues like our country going BROKE, DPKR having WMD and threatening to attack us, people killing each other and blaming it on guns/drugs/games/music or what ever, children getting hurt/killed by asshole adults who do unspeakable things to the innocent children, and so much more.  Seriously people, wake up and look around you, there are FAR MORE IMPORTANT things to worry about right now!  Yes, I am for marriage equality, but I don't have blinders on, I see what's going on in our country....and it's horrible.  But it will in no way dictate what I will and will not do with my life or my day.  So, with that said....I'm off to enjoy my day with Bug.

0 comments: