BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 05, 2013

Need to get away

She did it again, my mom went ahead and started a fight with me.  After promising not to bother us while Strider's home on leave she calls and asks for help.  Granted, one of the things Strider did promise to help her with, so that's fine, the other thing was that she needed my car to take stuff back to the store.  So after telling me what she needed to do and failing to ask to use my car I asked her about it and she said yes.  Sure, I was upset and I tried to explain to her that she needs to ask before she decides to get help with my car being the mode of transportation.

Shortly after the argument was over I went into an asthma attack, seriously, she's going to end up killing me one of these days.  She pushes me to the point of being so pissed off that my BP goes up and I start having trouble breathing, this isn't good at all. I don't have an inhaler, haven't needed one in almost 10 years...and there I was struggling for breath thanks to her causing so much stress.

I'm afraid to see what she'll put me through while Strider's gone.  I don't need this crap from her or from anyone.

We need to move out of VA, I can't be this close to her anymore, I need to get away...I really do, we all do.

How will I survive the next year without Strider?  The same way I always have...tough it out.

< /RANT >

0 comments: