BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hmm...

Not sure what happened last night, Bug usually goes to bed around 10pm, but that wasn't the case last night. She was wired for sound and didn't go to bed until around 1130pm. I don't mind the hyper happy being up late, it's the cranky, scream all the time up late that I don't like.

Around noon yesterday I got this strange pain in my left shoulder, between my shoulder blades that wrapped around and across my chest. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I guessed at it being a pulled muscle or a pinched nerve. I took some Aleve and it didn't help. I decided that if I still had the pain today or if I was feeling odd that I would go to the doctors. When I woke up this morning the pain was almost completely gone, only a slight twinge in my shoulder. My chest is still bugging me a little, but it's the muscles, most likely from coughing alot. I'm still fighting this damned head/chest cold, it's been four weeks now. Blame it on the weather...in the 70's one day, 40's the next.

The sky looks a bit overcast today, like it's going to rain. I hope not, I want to be able to take Bug out after she wakes up from her nap and has something to eat. If it's not raining we might make a run out for some fast food or something.

Strider put our new platform bed together last night. We didn't need the boxspring so it's out for Thursday's bulk pick-up. The bed is so comfy now, and Bug can crawl right up onto it.

And in other news...as you can see I've changed the layout of my blog...yet again. I like this look a lot better. But I'm keeping my options open.

0 comments: