BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Identity...

We all have an identity, but some of us lose it somewhere along the line. I know I've lost my identity, or at least, the way I used to be.

I was rummaging through some of my old stuff yesterday and found all my jewelry that I used to wear. Been putting some serious thought into reverting to the way I used to dress...only classier. You know, the classy goth kind of look. Not so much in the eyeliner or other makeup department, but the nice black and dark colored clothing. Basically the way I am now, only with a little makeup and some of my old jewelry...like my ankh choker.

Then there's my hair...it's short, and I was thinking of going even shorter...but if I do that then I'll need to figure out what color to dye it next. Maybe something darker then it is. Right now my hair's a medium mahogany color...hmm.

0 comments: