BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 05, 2007

Very upset Bug

My poor Bug woke up a little bit ago screaming. She wasn't fully awake so I knew not to wake her because it could do more harm then good. It seems to be a either a night terror or gas, possibly a combination thereof. Strider's trying to calm her down right now, I'm just worried about her. If this is a night terror I hope she doesn't have them late into her life the way I do.

I gave her some Mylicon, if it's gas it'll help. After she started to open her eyes she stretched while screaming and gave a few small farts. She was looking around as though she had no clue where she was.

I'm hoping she'll calm down, release the gas if there is anymore, and fall back into a peaceful sleep.

It breaks my heart to hear and see her so upset. The last time she was this upset was when she got her 1 year shots which is 4 1/2 months ago.

I'm going to try and get her to maybe have a few sips of water after she calms down a bit more.

Wish me luck.

0 comments: