BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My day

Today was a good day with Bug, she woke up around five til nine this morning. Granted she got a little cranky while I was making her breakfast, but it stopped as soon as she started eating. It was a miserable day out today, rainy and in the 40's...yuk! So we had to spend the day inside.

Bug and I sat down to watch Anastasia this afternoon, around five after one she got up off the floor, picked up her bunny and crawled into my lap. Five minutes later she was out cold. It was just so cute! After she got up from her nap we went to the store.

I got really pissed off at this one fat cow of a woman that was in there. I swear, she was seconds away from getting her face punched. I was over by the dairy grabbing a gallon of milk and this woman was standing there complaining about the cholesterol on eggs, I so mentioned that the brown, free range eggs by Eggland's Best had about half the cholesterol of the regular white eggs. Let's just say that she's lucky that Bug was with me at the time...she had the gall to say "You don't have to worry about cholesterol, you skinny bitch.". Man was I pissed at that woman!

Anyway, by the time we got home Strider was already home, which made it easier for me. I got out of the car, grabbed Bug then opened the trunk, grabbed three bags with my free hand then went to the back door. I'm still not entirely sure how I managed it, but I held Bug in one arm, the groceries in the other and still was able to open the door. I asked Strider to get the rest of the bags out of the car so I could get Bug inside and out of the rain..he had no issues with that.

Shortly after we got home Bug started to get cranky, she was getting hungry, so I had Strider made her a hot dog while I was putting the groceries away. I think it was about an hour after she ate she crawled into my lap and fell asleep again. It was so adorable!

It's been a pretty busy day, and I must say that I'm glad it's nearing the end. Strider has duty tomorrow which means it's just Bug and I all day until Sunday morning.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

0 comments: