BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Work work work

It's been a busy week for us. Bug's had a lot of fun playing outside when the weather was warm. Today my mom got Bug a club house play house with a swing, Strider's putting it together. While he was mowing the back yard and getting started on the club house I took Bug to the garden center.

I decided that I want to pull up the shrubs that are in front of the house, they look all diseased and just nasty. So, Strider's doing to take care of that for me. I got a bunch of really pretty flowers and rose bushes, some anti-weed matting and some mulch. Once he gets the shrubs out I can work on getting the area ready for planting. I think it'll turn out nice. We're going to need to get a about 15 yards or so of mulch to put around Bug's play house, that way if she falls it'll be softer. Plus, if we get the cedar mulch it'll keep the pests away from the area.

We hit Sears, JC Penny and the Disney Store the other day, they all had some nice sales going on so we got bug a bunch os spring and summer clothing.

The house needs to be cleaned yet again, so I might start doing that this week, try to get it all done by the weekend. I know I've been doing alot lately, but I just want our house to look nice inside and out. Especially if we'll be selling it in a year. If we do sell the house it'll be to buy a bigger one.

Bug's napping right now so I'm off to watch a little tv and fold laundry.

Until next time.

0 comments: