BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Adventures in grocery shopping...

Some people really need to either not go out in public or learn some manners. Seriously.

I was in line at Farm Fresh and the woman ahead of me was having issues with her card as well as her check, so after about five or so minutes she apologizes to everyone and says she'll be back. Meanwhile, before the lady ahead of me excuses herself politely, the lady behind me walks up, puts her stuff in my cart...yup, she just waltzed up and put her crap in my cart! How rude! And her son's right there with their cart! I was like...WTF? But I let it go. Then she starts making comments about the lady ahead of me who was having issues. I'm talking seriously rude comments. Then the bitchy, rude woman storms off after slamming her hand into my cart...wow. The third woman who was behind her looks at me with a raised brow and shakes her head. I said to her "Patience is a virtue." To which she replied "Which she has none. And she put her stuff in your cart, why?" I just shrugged, which prompted her son to take the item out of my cart and put it into their own with a dirty look. Guess we can tell what kind of guy he'll turn out to be...just look at his mother. Anyway, after I check out I leave. As I'm turning to head the back way to get home, that woman is walking across the street. She actually walked out into traffic and held her hand out and yelled "You have to stop for me!" Yet again...wow.

Sitting at the light to turn onto GW this young guy in a red Pony is trying to make a left turn onto the street I'm at, he's yelling and cursing at the on coming traffic so loudly that I could hear him, all because they wouldn't yield for him. Wow.

Makes me glad I'm home now. Which reminds me, Strider should hopefully be home soon. He had fallen asleep after he called me, dork. So...yeah...that was my adventure.

0 comments: