BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Seriously?

Ever have one of those conversations where you wish the person would just shut the frakk up? I seem to have those kinds of conversations a lot lately with S, I mean, seriously, is it really all about you? Just shut the frakk up!

All she ever does is talk about herself, it's always blah, blah, blah, blah, you know? Maybe if she'd stop and listen to someone else for a second she'd notice that she's losing her friends. I'm about two seconds away from just turning my back on her and cutting my losses with her, which at this point is material as well as monetary.

She used to be a cool person, but then she started to change into who she said she wanted to be...that person is a snide, conniving, egotistical bitch that I do not want to be around, nor do I want her anywhere near me or mine.

I guess eventually she'll get the hint when the only friends she has left are her family and others like her. I can't let someone like that into my life, time to make it all go away.

She may enjoy ignoring the true joys in life and being a complete bitch, but eventually it'll all come back and bite her in the ass, especially when she needs something, no one will be there. Especially me, I will be as far away as possible when her life comes crashing down around her.

As for me, I'm enjoying life with my family, going on day trips and just plain having fun. To me, this is what life's all about, enjoying the time you have with the ones you love.

0 comments: