BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 10, 2012

A MiL that's not worth the trouble...


So..between Bug lying to me and being disappointed in certain people in my family I guess things could be worse.  As long as I can get Bug to stop lying to me and have Strider home with me again I know that I'll make it through all the other crap. As for the people in my family that have disappointed me...well, there's no helping them if they can't help themselves.

I can't keep worrying about them and hoping that they not only get better but that they pick up the phone and call.  I'm not sure what's wrong with my mother in law, I really don't. Over the past few weeks she keeps saying in posts on my FB that she'll call us over the weekend, yet she never does.  Not once since Strider's been gone has she even picked up the phone and called us, not even a single text to see how Bug and I are holding up.  She's not a mother to him, not even a little bit.  After the way she lost them when Strider was 7 years old she doesn't deserve to be in his life. Yet when she talks about it she always says "The judge even said it wasn't because we were bad parents"...what the hell do you call being an alcoholic, drug addict and a hoarder if not a bad parent?

Any time I even think about the way she is it really pisses me off. I feel bad for Strider because he never had a childhood where he could feel safe. Granted, mine wasn't all that good either, but at least I had my family.

Not long ago my mom told Bug that she has two grandmothers, Bug flat out said "No, I only have one grandmother."  Talk about a heart breaking thing to come out of a six year old kid.  But I doubt that it would even phase my MiL, and if it did she'd just drink it away or some shit.  I'm worried that Strider will lose his mother to the drinking, he already lost his father to the drinking and drugs.

Well, before I get even more upset I better stop this rant...


< /RANT >

0 comments: