BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another day...

Today started out rather nicely, got a text from Strider over Tango.  I love getting messages from him first thing in the morning, they really do brighten up my mornings. But, that was rather short lived when my mom called and started in on me about the other day.

I'm really getting tired of the way she acts.  Tonight when I tried to talk to her about it and tell her that she was showing quite a few signs of bi-polar manic depression, but would she listen? Of course not. She refuses to even see a counselor about it, or even talk to her GP about it. She says she doesn't need help. I guess all my words fell on deaf ears once again. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only semi-sane one in my family.

Oh well, I guess I can't help her, not unless she's willing to acknowledged the fact that she has a problem and get help for it on her own. I seriously don't see her doing that any time soon.

I started draining the pool today, it's actually about half way done already, talk about fast draining. Tomorrow I can take it apart and wash the liner, let it dry then roll it up for storage. That way I'll have some more room in the back yard, I might even start working on the patio, just have to measure it out and get the amount of blocks I need.  That way I can also set aside a spot for Bug to have a sand box to play in.  I know she's almost 7, but she really loves to play in the sand.

Guess I should get started on the new batch of dish washer detergent, I might even try to press it into the ice cube trays and make them little blocks. That would be awesome if it actually worked! Seriously need to try it!  I also need to make a fresh batch of the laundry detergent.  This week will be spent cleaning this house, trying to get it all squared away.  I know that I need to get rid of some things, you know, the things we don't need anymore.  Better to do that then hold onto things that'll just take up space and have no use at all even later on.

Well, off to go make the laundry and dish washer detergents. Might even try making a batch of skin lotion.

Wish me luck!

< /RANT >

0 comments: