BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 17, 2012

Tears and toads


Today when I drove Bug to school she had a meltdown.  She missed her daddy so much, she's been crying a lot lately.  I feel bad for her, there's nothing I can do except tell her that I miss him too and that he'll be home soon.

While I was helping her out with her homework tonight I saw just how bright she really is.  She knew all the words for her spelling, and her math skills are great. We even played a game for her homework, I love watching her laugh and have fun. It's one of those truly enjoyable moments as a parent, when you enjoy the fun times with your child.


When we went for dinner tonight Bug and I almost stepped on a toad, so we rescued it.  It's in a critter keeper with some crickets right now.  We'll probably take it with us to the Dismal Swamp this weekend and set it free.  I'm looking forward to going hiking with my Bug and Logan, take the camera and see what kind of shots we can get.


That's it for now, I'm tired and can't really think straight right now.



< /RANT >


0 comments: