BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Ready to scream!

I swear, when it rains it really fucking pours. Yesterday I went to speak to one of the ladies in the cafeteria at Bug's school.  I told her that Bug needed soy milk and that the board of education told me that they have to go pick it up that it's not a delivery item. She said she'd have it in by lunch time yesterday...yeah, that never happened.

Today Bug tells me that one of the cafeteria ladies took the regular milk, opened it and poured it into her cereal and told her to eat it anyway. She told me that the nurse asked what the lady was doing and told her about Bug's allergy. Needless to say Whitley came over and did her usual bullshit. She doesn't give a damn about the kids in that school unless they're black.  I hate to say it that way, but that's the way it seems.

I'm so damned frustrated with this fucking principal. I've called the board of education, but they don't seem to care much at all.  So, today I called them and left a message saying that I expect the head of nutrition to meet me there by 835am, I also called the governors office and left a message about what was going on.  I also went as far as calling the local TV station.

What else am I supposed to do?  I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow morning.  If this isn't taken care of by the appropriate parties then I have no idea what the hell to do. 

If I pull her out of the school she'll miss her friends and lose the socialization the school offers, yet at the same time she'll be safe and getting the education she needs and wants.

I guess I'll update tomorrow with what ever happens.


< /RANT >

0 comments: